If your family has learned that your loved one has Alzheimer’s or dementia, it’s natural to worry that this diagnosis means that as they lose their memory, they will need to live in a hospital-like setting in order to receive the kind of care they require. Immediately, you might begin to wonder whether your visits will always feel like trips to the hospital and not anything like the warm and familiar home you’re used to. Thankfully, we have some great news.
At Goldenview Living, we bring institutional-level care into beautiful home settings. Residents are able to receive assistance with their activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, toileting, grooming, eating, medication management, and still have a place to call home. Their family and friends can visit them in comfort and have confidence that care is being provided in a clean and safe environment.
Residents of Goldenview Living homes maintain a feeling of independence while participating in personalized programs that are both therapeutic and also focus on activities they enjoy. Did your mother like to bake? At one of our homes, she could be safely involved in whipping up your family’s secret chocolate cake recipe. Does your dad like old westerns? In the comfort of one of our living areas, he would still be able to watch his favorite films, just as he would in his own home.
Our Highly Trained Staff
- Is continually trained and educated in the latest effective dementia care techniques
- Includes a Certified Dementia Practitioner that ensures memory care is tailored specifically for your loved one
- Is composed of caring and qualified professionals that work together to ensure all of your loved one’s needs are being met
- Is available to families for ongoing support
- Ensures resident’s feel “at home” by creating a warm and comfortable environment